What do you know? I am still alive! During a weekend of sanding and staining my deck, the meditative activity inspired me to start this DIY-ish blog again. But before I talk about the deck, I am going to talk about a favorite Danish store called Hay. Nordstrom had been running a Hay “pop-in” shop in their brick-and-mortar stores for a couple of weeks, and I stopped in this morning to see that everything was pad-wrapped and boxed up. Ugh! Missed it. Fortunately, one of the lovely Nordstrom associates offered to help me get some of the Gym Hooks I’d been eyeing, and bonus, they were marked for to $5.97 (some of them were as much as $38 originally). Needless to say, I cleaned up on Gym Hooks. Here they are in all their styled glory.
You can still buy some of the HEAVILY marked down Hay collection at Nordstrom right now. Otherwise, I’m told the rest of the stock is heading to Nordstrom Rack, so be on the lookout for some fantastically designed items. Here are my favorites from the collection that are still available as of this moment, so hurry!
- ‘Pinorama – Large’ Cork Shelf – was $62.00 – now $14.97
- Wrong for Hay ‘Got This Licked’ Tongue Print Canvas Tote – was $24.00 – now $7.97
- ‘Bits and Bobs – Mini’ Trinket Tray & Lid – was $11.00 – now $2.97 (this is very tiny but made of glass)
- ‘Bits and Bobs – Large’ Trinket Tray & Lid – was $18.00 – now $3.97 (this is much larger and would be good for jewelry)
- Wrong for Hay ‘Tela’ Glass Carafe – was $42.00 – now $9.97 (this is a delicate glass with a texture like something made in a high school ceramics class)